1. Which hour was most daunting for you? Hour 4 was the hardest for me, it was near on midnight and I had to have a sleep
2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year?
The Hunger Games really kept me going
3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon?
Being my first read-a-thon I have nothing to compare to but the updates on the website were fantastic
5. How many books did you read?
Three and a half
6. What were the names of the books you read?
The Red Pony - John Steinbeck
Blackthorn - Elizabeth Pulford
The Hunger Games - Suzanne Collins
Catching Fire - Suzanne Collins (halfway through)
7. Which book did you enjoy most?
The Hunger Games, lots of action!
8. Which did you enjoy least?
9. If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders?
10. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time?
Yes, as a reader again.
I completed my goal of reading three books!
Total number of pages read: 1040