Friday 4 July 2014

Happiness Books

There comes a time in everyone's life when we ponder on what really makes us happy and if there is a way to expand or improve on this happiness. These thoughts have led to the writing and publication of many self-help and motivational books. I believe I already live a happy life, I am surrounded by family and friends, I have a job that I genuinely enjoy and I indulge in hobbies and past times that bring me immense pleasure, so these are not books which I normally read, but in an effort to broaden my reading horizons and perhaps make some improvements to my life (after all, you can never be too happy!) I have decided to venture on the happiness book journey. Here are the three books that are going to begin this journey:

These first two have been recommended to me and borrowed from a friend and work colleague.


This one I know is hidden in the cavernous bowels of the TBR boxes (yes, boxes not shelf or pile, boxes!)


Have you read any books on happiness? Were they helpful? Are there any that you would recommend? Please let me know in the comments.



No comments:

Post a Comment