1. What are you reading right now? The Hunger Games - Suzanne Collins
2. How many books have you read so far? Completed one, working on the second
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon? Catching Fire - Suzanne Collins
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day? No
5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? A few from daughter and hubby, just answered their questions.
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far? How fast the time goes
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? Not at this stage
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year? Get more sleep before the event
9. Are you getting tired yet? Not now, I already had a snooze!
10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something
you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered? No, but I am open to any suggestions from others!