Tuesday 3 September 2013

What I read July/August 2013

The last two months have been a blur and I know that the rest of the year is going to be just as crazy, if not even more crazy. I will be working more in the foreseeable future as one of my coworkers is moving on to explore the next stage in her life. I wish her all the best and will miss her terribly but I am also so excited for her! With the increased work load I may not be able to update my blog as often as I would like but I will endeavor to do my best and apologize in advance for any delays.
So without further ado here is what I read over the last two months.


by Neil Gaiman


by Ree Soesbee


by Richard Beasley
(ARC borrowed from work, thanks to Hachette Australia)


by Jason Mott
(ARC thanks to Harlequin Australia)


by Julie Berry
(ARC borrowed from work, thanks to Harper Collins Australia )
review coming soon


by Rachael Johns
(ARC borrowed from work, thanks to Harlequin Australia)
review coming soon

I would love to see what everyone else has been reading last month, so please feel free to share in the comments or leave a link!

No comments:

Post a Comment