Sunday 29 December 2013

Australian Women Writers Challenge 2014

So I have decided to sign up or the Australian Women Writers Challenge 2014. Admittedly I am not very good when it comes to challenges but I told myself that in 2014 I would join some and try my best to complete them so here I am signing up for my first challenge of 2014.
Here is some information about the challenge (for more info please go here.)

What is it?

The 2014 Australian Women Writers Challenge was set up to help overcome gender bias in the reviewing of books by Australian women. The challenge encourages avid readers and book bloggers, male and female, Australian and non-Australian, to read and review books by Australian women throughout the year. You don’t have to be a writer to sign up. You can choose to read and review, or read only.

Choose your level:

Stella: read 4 – if reviewing, review at least 3
Miles: read 6 – if reviewing, review at least 4
Franklin: read 10 – if reviewing, review at least 6
Create your own challenge: nominate your own goal

I am choosing Miles, which I think will be a level that will be achievable for me.
If you would like to join in the fun you can sign up here.

No comments:

Post a Comment