Small Review. The even runs throughout January, so I am a little late jumping on the bandwagon, but better late than never. To find out more check out Small Review .
1. When did you start your blog?
19th June 2011. I kind of jumped in feet first with no planning or any idea what I was going to do.
2. Why did you start your blog?
I began blogging to keep a track of what I had read and my thoughts about what I was reading, I have a terrible habit of forgetting what I have read so it seemed like a great way to keep track and possibly share my thoughts with others.
3. What is the biggest challenge you have face so far?
Getting followers. I am not up to speed with the whole networking side of things and I do find this to be the most challenging part.
4. What do you find most discouraging about being a new blogger?
Getting my ideas and thoughts into a post. I am not the best at
translating ideas and thoughts on to paper but it is something I am
determined to improve and as they say practice makes perfect!
5. What do you find most encouraging?
Comments, tweets, my little group of followers and the dupport from my family and friends it is all greatly appreciated and keeps me sane. I also find looking at other blogs to be encouraging and inspiring, there are just so many great blogs out there and if they can do it so can I!
6. What do you like best about the blogs you read?
I love difference in each blog I read. The unique voices and varied content.
7. What do you dislike about blogs you've read?
I really dislike background music on blogs (or any website for that matter). Also having to enter a code to post a comment.
8. Advice for other new bloggers.
Make sure you are blogging for yourself not because you think your followers or anyone else expects you to. Above all else have fun!
9. Questions for newbie or established bloggers.
What is the best way to find out information about upcoming releases?
How did you first approach publishers to request ARC's?